AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'm trying a new thing...

I'm going to try the "post from e-mail" thingy. I'm hoping it works.

I've been very busy getting ready for Hurricane Frances. It seems this one will be far more serious and scary for us here in Dumpster er-uh, Sumter County. I have half of my windows covered with plywood. The rest have to wait 'til hubby gets home from work in a couple of hours. Those full sheets of plywood are just too heavy for me. Tomorrow morning I'll prep our walk in closet for shelter use. We have plenty of water, non perishable food, comfort foods, batteries, flashlights, etc.

wish I had a giant bubble to put around my house. I won't put myself or my family in danger to do it, but if it's a safe possibility, I'll update you with pics of the storm as it goes on. I'll also continue to blog throughout the storm until it gets bad enough that we have to jump in the closet. Be safe people. Pray for us here in the storm battered south.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home