AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

No I Haven't Dropped Off the Face of the Earth

Sorry. I've been a really lousy blogger lately. First I was really really sick. Then it was getting ready for the first day of school. Now the first day of school was two days ago and I'm busy as a one-armed paper hanger.

I've been planning a party -with 21 invited guests- for my son's 9th birthday. Only four of the guests will be children. The rest are all of his many "adopted grandparents" from Church. And our priest. If you want to feel pressure, let your son invite the priest to his birthday party.

Tomorrow is the Kid's 9th Birthday. He's 9 going on 29. I think he's going to make out like a bandit on this birthday.

Today I finally took Scooterdeb's advice. I shined my sink. It's freakin' sparkling. But everytime I turn around I come across another dish or cup to rinse out. I'm going to have to get the flylady book.

Hads, I'm not sure if there was a Haloscan problem. Maybe it was just f-in' HTML! ;)

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home