AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Saturday, July 10, 2004

At the end of the world I will apparently be...

harmony
Harmony. It's inner peace for you, or at least
trying to find it. The shell you live your life
in is akin to monks of old. You'd be more
comfortable if things were less stressed and
made a little more sense, so you try to get
just that. You survive the end by not letting
it happen. You didn't stop it, but you
supported those who did. I'm glad you took a
break from meditation to take the quiz...


How would you survive the end of the world?
brought to you by Quizilla

PS: I originally saw this at Cheese Stands Alone, who found it at Quizilla -I think.

|

2 Comments:

  • Simple. I wont be there!
    - Keith

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 AM  

  • You know, that is a rather disturbing picture. I have this bad habit of wanting to put myself into a picture when I see it, and I got a REALLY wierd feeling from that one.

    (Frankly, I'm looking forward to the end of the world. I'm afraid we've messed this one up pretty badly.)

    By Blogger Cliff, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home