AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I'm ...

in a really pissy mood. Every tiny little thing is irritating the shit out of me, but I'm trying really hard to just keep it to myself lest I be Queen Bitch to my good (though so overly rambunctious that I'm ripping my hair out) little boy and my wonderful husband.

To paraphrase my bloggy buddy Amanda, I'm "on the fence-edge" of a real bitch attack. And I need to get over it.

Wouldn't it be great if there were people around that you could pay to be your verbal punching bag? I'm not sure I wouldn't still feel terribly bad about it later, but I just need to get my internal bitch out. Cuz everything I'm feeling bitchy about is stupid little nothing shit.

|

2 Comments:

  • When I click on the "comments" I am taken to a page that asks for my blogger password, and it wont accept me cos I havent got one, but apparently I can post as Anonymous.

    Wendy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 AM  

  • Well I hope today sees you in a better mood. You didn't bite someone's head off did you? LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home