AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Saturday, July 03, 2004

A Guest Post from HR Lady's Hubby

Ah, I want to know if any of you people have cats. I have a question for you.

If you get up early in the morning or in the middle of the night when your cat is sleeping and turn on the light, does your cat use its paw to cover its eyes? Because SeƱora Kitty does that all of the time. And it makes me laugh.

Also, when she's sitting watching whatever we're doing, she sits with her paws crossed in front of her like she's some kind of princess. Do your cats do this (if you have cats)?

The above post is a guest post and in no way reflects in the views or opinions of the HR Lady. Any silliness or perceived overinvolvement in the life of Miss Kitty is entirely the opinion of the Guest Post. HR Lady will not be held responsibly for the crazed rantings of her Hubby.

|

2 Comments:

  • I'm obviously in post-a-comment frenzy tonight! I think hubby's post shows what a thoughtful, sensitive individual he is (you obviously chose well) and yes, I'm a cat-lover too and my cats have always done these things. I did have one that constantly padded up and down on the blanket and suckled it but someone told me that was a result of being taken too early from the mother. Apparently she thought my blanket was her mother!

    By Blogger night-rider, at 7:00 AM  

  • Oh, K, I'm so sorry you're having trouble accessing the Haloscan comments. Every now and again they do go wonky. What sort of problem is it you're having? Are you clicking either the "No Comment?!?!?!?!" or the "Who asked you?" (the title on the link changes according to whether or not anyone has commented before you) link under my posts? It's also possible that you didn't let the page completely load before clicking on the comments (impatient creature that I am, that's happened to me a thousand times). If that's the problem, just hit reload and watch the status bar at the bottom of the window until it says, "Done". Please let me know if you're able to try again and make it work and if not, let me know what exactly it's doing to you, please.

    By Blogger Lisa, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home