AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Friday, May 28, 2004

This is a Public Service Announcement

A good friend from church, Mrs. Bea Terault, has been telling me for some time about her grandson who has been missing (or at least not in contact with any family member) since the California wildfires. I asked her to get me a picture and some basic statistics.

I'm asking you my readers to pass this information on to as many people as you can. We're hoping that everything is fine with Jason and that he just has been too busy to get in touch with home. If you recognize this young man, please give me your contact information in the comments section below. If you are willing to post his picture on your site as well, please get in touch with me. His family (all over the country) is very worried and would just like to know that he is well.


Jason M. Dragon
D.O.B. 10/17/73
Last known address:
3717 Los Feliz Blvd #24
Los Angeles, CA 90027



|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home