AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

MY BLOGGER IDOL PICKS FOR WEEK 16

In case you didn't read my entry earlier this week, Week 16's Blogger Idol theme is HOME. We were encouraged to blog on this theme in whatever media we choose -essay, stories, photos, poetry, whatever one's little heart desires. As long as it applies to the theme. After reading this week's entries, I chose the following as my favorites:

Matt whose prose is impressive to say the least.

Cliff (who showed that Home is not always a place that inspires the warm fuzzies.

Phisch who had the most original entry this week in the form of a photo.

Peter (his family)

Judith whose entry I could really relate to.

And good ol' Gary for adding the general silliness factor.


|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home