AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Monday, May 24, 2004

Heaven forbid we should have a system in place to avoid another VOTING crisis this election year like the one in 2000...

Today, a Judge dismissed a Florida Voting Lawsuit. The suit was insisting that voters should be able to receive a printed receipt assuring that their vote would be counted. Considering the crap that hit the fan four years ago, this would seem to be quite a good idea. I Certainly don't want another year of BASH. I can't even afford to fill my gas tank anymore (2.05/gallon WTF!?!?).

I'd love to be able to have people come forward with their receipts if there is another crapfest like in 2000. The Judge dismissed the case based on this, "The congressman's complaint in state court was thrown out because the judge ruled that Wexler could not show that he had been injured by the voting system."

Well, I've got news for you JUDGEYPOO, I can prove I've been injured by having that SHRUB in office. Get with it.

If you'd like to read THE WHOLE STORY, click that little ol' link.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home