AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to All and to ALL Goodwill toward man!

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

I hope Santa has given you everything you requested (within reason). May God shower you with blessings in the New Year and for many years to come.

See ya next year! ;)

PS: Down 27 1/2 lbs!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so glad that I haven't hit a dreaded plateau yet. I HAD hoped to be done to my "fighting weight" by the end of January, but now I'm shooting for a more realistic goal of my birthday -and I refuse to make that a New Year's Resolution -particularly since I found my resolve in early October.

|

3 Comments:

  • Hey, well done on the weight loss. Keep up the good work. It's how you feel about yourself that counts.

    By Blogger night-rider, at 9:38 AM  

  • This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    Buy Dissertation Online

    By Blogger Dissertation Writing service, at 6:46 AM  

  • Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    By Blogger Joel, at 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home