AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to All and to ALL Goodwill toward man!

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

I hope Santa has given you everything you requested (within reason). May God shower you with blessings in the New Year and for many years to come.

See ya next year! ;)

PS: Down 27 1/2 lbs!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so glad that I haven't hit a dreaded plateau yet. I HAD hoped to be done to my "fighting weight" by the end of January, but now I'm shooting for a more realistic goal of my birthday -and I refuse to make that a New Year's Resolution -particularly since I found my resolve in early October.

|

2 Comments:

  • Hey, well done on the weight loss. Keep up the good work. It's how you feel about yourself that counts.

    By Blogger night-rider, at 9:38 AM  

  • Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    By Blogger Joel, at 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home