AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yesterday was...

Mommy Hell.

For some reason, (I don't know if he's more clingy because of the teething or because Dr. said to cut back a little on the nursing sessions), Baby V.J. cannot live for even .25 seconds without me.  If I venture more than a foot away from him he bursts into dramatic tears.  And he continues to cry, no matter how long I am away from him, until I either pick him up or he exhausts himself and dozes off.  The way he acts you'd think that I never hold and cuddle him or that I'm constantly taking off and leaving him -neither is true.

All of this is tiring and frustrating enough for any mother and that much more so for a very impatient Mom like me.  Top that with a horrendous migraine/tension headache and you can well imagine my pain.  In the morning the headache hadn't quite reached it's peak and I actually thought it might be sinus/allergy related so whilst baby slept through his 1 hour morning nap, I got online to pay some bills and do some shopping for Easter.  Baby Wondertears woke up and was fine until I put him down to play and thought I could take a quick shower while he played in his play yard. HA!  Again I tell you, "HA!"

Of course my headache grew and grew and grew until I was nauseous and could only keep one eye open.  Hopefully today will be better.  We'll see.  Already he's whining because he can't see me from around the corner.  

Oh, yeah -HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (off key)!  Happy birthday to me (also off key)!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home