AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So, I have much to say but...

NO TIME TO SAY IT!!!  GRRR....

So how about you people tell me your stories and I post the best one? I would especially appreciate stories about ridiculous parents (regardless of whether or not you yourself as a parent, surely you've witnessed something absurdly stupid, rude, bullyish, or whatever that bears repeating) that you may have run into at school AND bonus points if you let me know how you've dealt with them (if you've dealt with them at all) I promise to at least check the comments twice a day.

And probably next week, or as early as this Friday, things should quiet down for me enough that I'll have time to tell you about the parent that's been bullying me at my son's school pick-up line every day.

|

1 Comments:

  • Nothing to say, read my blog and find out more about the pathetic situation I'm in if you want to feel better :)

    By Blogger MrTeacher, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home