AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, December 09, 2004

UPDATE:

I suck at blogging lately.  Sorry.  Thanks to all who are still loyally checking up on me.  When I haven't been busy working, I've been busy catching up on housework or Christmas stuff.  Why do people think it's fun to have some social OBLIGATION scheduled every single day and night of December?  Maybe I need to drop out of a couple of clubs so that I can avoid a party or two? 

Christmas shopping is technically done.  If you count it as done when you're just waiting for half of your gifts to be delivered.  I did 95% of my shopping online.  I'm thrilled that I was able to snag a Nintendo DS for my wonderful kid.

FYI:  Pray for us.  We've been praying about extending our family.  The Kid would like a baby brother or sister and so would we.  We were waiting and waiting until finances were better, but we now realize that if we keep focusing on that we'll never have one.  And I'm not getting any younger -as the select silvery strands in my forelock will attest.

Miss you all like crazy.  I'm thinking that once school's out for winter break (THREE freakin' weeks, can ya b'lieve it?), I'll be able to catch up on blogs and blogging.  I'm still sickened by the nightmare that is the reelection of BUSH.

Catch ya later.

|

1 Comments:

  • Glad to see you are talking to us again and that it's the positive things of life that are taking up your time. Hope you all have a great Christmas.

    By Blogger night-rider, at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home