AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Sunday, November 21, 2004

So what's up in HR Lady's world?

Well, Hubby finally got me the treadmill I've been nagging about for the past six months or so.  Yesterday I got a brand new, never used bread machine with instruction book for $20 at our Ladies Auxiliary sale so today I'm already baking a 1 1/2 lb loaf of Italian herb bread -it smells great. 

Today I finally made the pants for hubby that he bought material for six years ago.  He's proud of me.  It's a shame it took me this long to get comfortable with my sewing machine, but that's another story.

For the first time in a little while the house was completely cleaned by Saturday afternoon and now I have lots of free time to do whatever I feel like.  I'm thinking of making the skirt I bought the pattern for.

Well, everybody take care.  I'm trying to get better about updates here.  Since I've been working out I DO have a lot more energy, so maybe that will mean I'll get all my chores done a little more quickly.

|

2 Comments:

  • Hello, glad to see you are ok and blogging again.

    By Blogger night-rider, at 5:55 AM  

  • Well, don't feel too bad, everybody goes through a dry spell here and there.

    think of it as a way to see who your faithful readers are...

    By Blogger Matt Harmless, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home