AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I've been VERY naughty!

Okay, not so much, but I have been neglecting my blog and my faithful readers for a little while now.

The good news is that I've only been neglecting my blog because I've been working steadily and constantly for the last few weeks.  That means afternoons are tied up in cooking and quick straightening up.  Weekends are all about laundry, church, and trying to scrape up some family time.  I'm crashing into bed by 8:30 every night only to drag myself out of bed and onto the treadmill every morning at 4:30. 

I'm feeling great about work, life, my family, the coming holidays, and getting into shape.  I've lost a few pounds without even trying -the only change I'd made initially was oatmeal for breakfast every morning and starting substitute teaching.  I'm constantly torn between wanting to be called in the next day and wanting to just have a free day to shop, cook, clean, rest, etc.  But I'm really glad I've managed to earn a little christmas shopping nest egg.

Spoiled-but-deserving-son should be overwhelmed by his Christmas.  I have a good list of stuff I could get for hubby, but there's something I want to surprise him with and need advice.  I want to get him an air compressor and air tools, but I'm not sure how many gallons, how many horses, how much PSI, etc.  Anyone interested in educating me?

Oh well, still bumming over the whole coming four torturous years with Bush.  I so cannot believe that many people actually voted for him.  So now that he has no worries about pleasing us in a move for re-election he'll feel he has carte blanc (did I spell that right?)!

Oh, well, I can't do anything about it.  I just live here.

|

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back to blog-land! Yes, alas, we do live here, don't we? I was hoping it was just a bad dream ...

    By Blogger John Azelvandre, at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home