AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

In Case You've been wondering, I've moved...




Okay, just kidding. It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too cold up there. And, after all, this many hurricanes so early in the year IS a fluke (it IS a fluke, ISN'T it? Please say it's a fluke.)

I've just been real busy this week teaching. Last week I had a very wonderful friend succomb to cancer. I know she suffers no more, but it was still tough on me. Yesterday I was depressed that it was my mom's birthday and I can't even send a card or gift or call her because of the gosh-awful problems we have.

I'm okay today. I'm thrilled to be teaching Kindergarten this week. The first day was a little tough, but by the second day I was adjusted to repeating myself 40,000 times and became just slightly more firm. Also, by the second day you know which kids you have to watch.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home