AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Well, today was my first day at my new job...

I had my first substitute teaching assignment today. It was only a half day to cover for a teacher who had a meeting to attend.

It was a pretty easy day. If all of my assignments would be this easy, I'd be overjoyed. My biggest problem was blood sugar induced overly energetic chatter immediately after lunch and excessive energy at the end of the day when everyone was supposed to be silently reading. And, if ya ask me, that's nothing.

Today was 3rd grade. Tomorrow I'll be teaching 5th grade (and yes, we really do get to teach, not just babysit). Pray for me. :D

|

1 Comments:

  • As a teacher, I understand completely what it is like, although as a highschool teacher, I don't know how those elementary people do it!

    By Blogger Matt Harmless, at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home