AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Okay, so I found this at Kim's (and Darin's, but it's really mostly Kim's) Place. I don't know how she comes up with these things. And she's always got something new, me I've got beans.

Let me know what your test results are.


Is the glass half full?

Results of "The Test"

How optimistic are you?

Your score = 80


What does your score mean?
Wow; you are one walking ball of sunshine! In almost any situation, you're able to see the world through rose-colored glasses. Either you truly believe that things tend to work out for the best and simply put your faith in the universe, or you have learned to use the power of positive thinking to your full advantage. Whatever the root of your eternal optimism, your approach is surely giving you an edge over all the Negative Neds and Nancys out there; research has proven that expecting the best creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. You believe, for example, that the attractive stranger at a party really will call and in turn you come across as confident and approachable. You are able to look on the bright side in even the grimmest of situations and therefore manage to get something positive out of them. You know the deal - when life hands you lemon, make lemonade. Don't go changin'!

PS: Today we mourn the loss of Weezie (Isabelle Sanford, isn't it?) from the Jeffersons. I really loved that woman and the way she put her ignorant little husband in his place. I smell a TV Land "The Jeffersons'" Marathon this weekend.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home