AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Monday, August 01, 2005

Good Morning

I'm off to the mechanic to find out why the minivan seems to be running hot, eventhough it's not losing any fluid. 

I'm really not looking forward to sitting in the lobby of the auto shop, but I know that if I leave and wait for their call I'll be left waiting forever.  When I'm sitting right there they bring the car right in and don't do any of that slipping my car out for a while to look at someone else's.

Remind you to tell you about my misery at Wendy's on Saturday afternoon.  Customer Service has become an oxymoron.  Let's hope that's not the case at the auto shop this morning.

|

1 Comments:

  • Hope the customer service at the auto shop was better than at Wendy's (and hope the customer service at the hospital in 4 1/2 weeks is even better! :)

    By Blogger night-rider, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home