AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Monday, June 27, 2005

A Quicky...

Just a really quick post to let you know all is well.  We're having our 3rd sonogram today and it will be placed on CD -cool.  Immediately after our Doc's appointment, Big Brother and I will be taking off for Daytona Beach for a few days.  Some generous friends from church have invited us to their beach getaway.  I know we'll have tons of fun and it'll be nice to escape the doldrums of summer.  Son will enjoy the girl his age's company (they get along wonderfully) and I will enjoy the company of her grandmother who is a twin to my personality, except slightly more old fashioned (naturally, since she is a little older).

Pray for a safe relaxed trip for us and we'll be back with updates near the end of the week.  Kay, dear, in case you're wondering, I'm updating around once a week now.  Have a lovely day!

|

2 Comments:

  • ahhh, the beach. I'd love to be there now. Alas, I have 1 1/2 months til I see the gleaming ocean.

    Have a great time!

    By Blogger MrTeacher, at 11:12 PM  

  • Ahhh have fun at the beach and the time with the "big bro". Really glad to see you are back on a blogging routine.

    By Blogger Ari, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home