AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Monday, January 10, 2005

EXTRA EXTRA, Read all about it!

I've been busy with the holidays and all of the chores and errands that overtook my "Christmas vacation." Today is the first day back to school since before Christmas.

This morning was my second morning of morning sickness. Blech! But the good news is, if I must vomit, at least it's for a good reason. We're pregnant!!!!!!! We figure (based on the formula I found in "What to Expect When You're Expecting") that we're due for late August to early September. The big brother's birthday is August 12. It'd be kind of cool if the new edition is born on September 12, and that'd insure us beating the kindergarten deadline (must be 5 by September 15 in order to enroll, otherwise my poor kid will be six in kindergarten, not cool at all).

Your inevitable question: What kind of baby do we want? Our answer: A healthy and strong one. I really would be very happy with either sex. I think hubby would like another boy. I think boys are easier. But a little girl with little curls and adorable little outfits would be like having a real live baby doll. And there's all those mother-daughter activities that the mother of a son misses out on. But I'm used to being the mother of a boy already. And I really do feel that boys are easier. I'm impartial. And I'm leaving it up to the good Lord.

Have a lovely day.

HR Lady.

|

4 Comments:

  • You said:"I really would be very happy with either sex."

    And I say: "I'm only happy when I can get ANY sex!"

    So! You and .:Tilly MInt:. are in the same condition then? It must be something in the water.....

    Keith, http://uk.geocities.com/g8sum/weblog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

  • That is awesome news.

    By Blogger Matt Harmless, at 9:00 PM  

  • *applause*

    By Blogger John Everyman, at 9:12 PM  

  • Yes!

    I am so glad for you!

    Not to mention filled with envy :)

    By Blogger Cliff, at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home