AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Okay, so ya caught me

No post on Easter, no post yesterday. I've become a bit of a loafer. Actually, I did have a few things on my Honeydo list yesterday. And what wasn't on the list, well let's just say I seriously reconsidered just how much I really need a cell phone.

Ring Ring Ring

Hubby: "Honey, you hear me? I almost have no signal"

Me: "I hear you. What do you want?"

Hubby: "Honey, you hear me? I almost have no signal"

Me: " I HEAR YOU!"

Hubby: "Did you exchange the chain saw yet?"

Me: "No, I just pulled into the parking lot."

Hubby: "And you dropped off the payment?"

Me: "I JUST PULLED INTO THE PARKING LOT!"

Hubby: "You got Chimuelo's shoes?"

Me: "I JUST PULLED INTO THE PARKING LOT!"

Hubby: "You just got there?"

Me: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Hubby: "Oh. Can you do me one more little favor?"

Me: "Yes *muttering under breath* -if I can ever get off the phone and into the darned store"

Hubby: "What do you say? I don't hear you."

Me: "I said what do you want?"

Hubby: "Can you look for some rope too?"

Me: "I'm not going to know what kind of rope you want."

Hubby: "The white kind that's made of some kind of fabric."

Me: "Fabric? White? Do you mean nylon??? I thought you don't like that kind."

Hubby: "Can you check? I need 100 ft."

Me: "How thick?"

Hubby: "A little thick so I can use it when I cut that tree down."

Me: "How thick? As thick as your winkie? *Giggling*"

Hubby: "No, not as thick as that one *laughing*. As thick as the ring finger."

Me: "Well, I'll try, but I really rather not buy any because it's going to end up being the wrong one and you're going to send me back up here in this traffic again."

Hubby: "Alright, try to take a little look at what they have."

*SIGH*

And that was only one of the endless calls. I think he called me at least 15 times yesterday to check on my progress with the honeydo list. Of course that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm ocassionally distracted and leave things without -ooooohhhhhhh look. So shiny.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home