AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I WANT THIS SLEAZY SCUMBAG OUT OF OFFICE COME HELL OR HIGH WATER

Now, he's using the scare tactic of a change of Presidents in the midst of war. I point specifically to the very last sentence, "They understand the stakes." If nothing else has so clearly pointed out that he is using this war to try to swing the Political Race his way, then this does. I LOATHE this man and all he stands for. If a genie were to appear to me tomorrow and offer three wishes, my first would be to get him out of office TODAY.

The Shrub Speaks

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Citing a conviction "deep in my soul," President Bush vowed Tuesday night to stay the course in Iraq and the war on terror, and predicted American voters will stick with him come November.

"I don't plan on losing my job," Bush said during his first prime time news conference of the year. "I plan on telling the American people that I've got a plan to win the war on terror. And I believe they'll stay with me. They understand the stakes.""

Please, I beg of you. Get this Creep out of office.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home