AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Monday, June 21, 2004

Poor Daddy

My poor hubby got hit hard by a virus just in time for Fathers' Day. Achy all over, fever, stomach upset, etc. This from the man who never gets more than a minor cold. All my plans for spoiling him were sort of pushed to the wayside. Sure I was attentive, but it was that no-fun-at-all worried kind of attentiveness.

We still gave him his gifts, but the special dinner wasn't eaten and we didn't take any special trip like I'd been thinking to do. He went to work this morning and I hope he's feeling better. Yesterday around 7:00 p.m. he had started feeling better, but his fever was back again by 11:00 p.m., though not nearly as high as it had been. I packed a bunch of medicine into his lunch box in case of a relapse. I'd better call and see if he needs anything -he'd pass out at work before he'd ever admit he was too sick to keep working.

Later.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home