AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Is it bedtime yet?

I'm getting too old for this. I stayed up 'til 3:00 in the morning reading a book and watching my cat. I've been twice as worried about my 16 year old cat ever since Scooterdeb's kitty died the other day. Her cat was 17.

Last night when I went in the bathroom, next to kitty I found an odd little drop of liquid that looked like it had a bloody tint. I wasn't sure if it came from kitty. I didn't see any other signs that it came from her, but I couldn't imagine where else it came from. Kitty seemed like she was breathing kind of funny, although I could be imagining things. So I sat with her for the longest time petting her.

The next thing I knew it was 1:30 in the morning and I was wide awake. I decided to read and ended up finishing the novel at 2:30 a.m. I clicked on the TV and watched some old rerun of something or other until I dozed off around 3:00 a.m. I'm so tired and feel so lazy. I missed Mass this morning. I'm Catholic so now I'm feeling very guilty -and I have a responsibility to take care of the church bulletin board on Thursdays after Mass, now I'll have to get up early tomorrow and do it.

And the day has only just begun...

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home