AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Not so Good Morning

Last week it was the attack of the yellow jackets. Fathers' Day it was a virus for Daddy. Yesterday I developed a toothache in the afternoon. I took some aspirin. It didn't help. I used some Orajel. It didn't help. I didn't feel up to eating. I took more aspirin. It still ached. I ate 1/4 cup of the lovely pasta and vegetable saute that I put together for dinner. At bedtime I took some leftover painkiller from my last trip to the dentist. My stomach started bothering me. Felt acidy and bloaty. Threw up all night. Didn't get to sleep until around 3 or 3:30 this morning. Hubby called to check on me at 7:20. My tummy still feels sick.

I feel like such a whiner. All of my posts for the last week are lamentations. I'm going to lose all of my readers. ALONG WITH MY LUNCH. BLECH!

In other news, snails are destroying my zinnias and the more bee/wasp/yellow jacket/hornet nests I destroy the more I seem to encounter.

UPDATE (can't you just hear that annoying music they play when they have an important news bulletin?) I'm feeling much better now. I took a nap. I ate some dry toast. A little while ago I tried a half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on toast (Thank you Amanda). I am healthy and rosy cheeked now. I wish I could say the same about my extended family.

|

1 Comments:

  • It's the conjunction of the planets or the attack of the comets or some such astrological intervention, I'm sure of it -bad things just keep happening to people in 2004. Hope you and yours are on the road to recovery and you've got rid of those pesky bugs (winged and bacterial).

    By Blogger night-rider, at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home