AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Monday, June 07, 2004

Rain drops keep fallin' on my head...

Thankfully all of the rain has finally returned. That's right. The Florida rainy/thunderstorm season is back. And I'm thrilled. No more watering the gardens for and hour and a half every morning bright and early. Now I'll give more attention to weed and feed and chillin' in my Air Conditioning.

Seems like a lot of bloggers have slowed down on posts recently and I'm wondering if everyone's got Summeritis or they're just too busy. I've had a small touch of lazyitis recently -at least with regard to the ol' blog. About half of my posts last week were audio, but I really had nothing to say.

Been doing lots of creative cooking lately and gardening, but not much of anything else. I've been thinking of starting a sort of weekly feature here at the ol' blog, but haven't really been able to come up with anything. I would absolutely LOVE suggestions.

|

1 Comments:

  • I've been meaning to make an audio post since last week, but got too sick to do anything. I think it would be a lot of fun to do a weekly feature, but no ideas here.

    By Blogger Kristal, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home