AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Saturday, May 01, 2004


MAY DAY, MAY DAY Does anyone remember May Day? Well, crap slinger that he is, G.W. changed it to Loyalty Day:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2003, as Loyalty Day. I call upon all the people of the United States to join in support of this national observance. I also call upon government officials to display the flag of the United States on all government buildings on Loyalty Day.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirtieth day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand three, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-seventh.

GEORGE W. BUSH
Why do I get the urge to vomit everytime I read that name?


BTW, If anyone's still interested, I'm still accepting the three questions. You just have to make sure you hold up your end of the bargain (scooterdeb, this means you)and post the same invitation to your readers. If you need more details scroll down to Thursday's post where I originally posted the invitation. I was really surprised that a couple of my regular readers haven't participated.

Oh, and a couple more things. Much thanks to Haddocktwat for the linky lovage in his post the other day. And, I can't believe I missed it, but I've been meaning to post a link to Desert Viking who has a pretty cool blog and has been reading me and I her for a while now. Also, if you haven't checked out my links on the right hand side of the template, you're missing out on quite a lot of good writing. Go on check 'em all out, just make sure you come on back here. Happy Saturday!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home