AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My Latest Search Results

binney %26smith (Google) apparently binney smith is a terribly common search?!?!?

banner that says %22Mint Purple%22 (Google) This one still has me flummoxed

black and white photos of the dying princess taken moments after a car accident (Google) Wish you could see how many hits I got last Thursday -it had to be these Princess Di dying searches

photos of the dying princess taken moments after a car accident (Google) What really makes me sick is that obviously they WANT TO SEE photos of her dying. Is nothing sacred?

photos of the dying princess taken moments after a car accident. (Google) If anyone ever wants to see photos of me dying, I'm coming back and haunt them -and not a nice haunting. Full blown poltergeist bitch haunting

photos of the dying princess taken moments after the crash that killed her (Google) Really, people, need I say more?

sarasota florida quilts darling (Google) This one knocks me right into fits of giggles.

steven seagull birthdate (AOL) You'd think if they're fans of his, they'd at least know how to spell his name!

the invisible elbow (Google) I don't quite know what they were looking for, but I'm sure they didn't find it here. Hey wait, let me check.... Nope, my elbow's is still visible; despite the fact that I seem to go invisible every time I go out shopping.

when does edwin Binney eat breakfast and lunch (Google) Probably oatmeal or Cheerios -Hey, I lowered my cholesterol LOL

Anytime I'm feeling bored or bumming I can always get a giggle from my search results. The good news is my Yahoo rating has increased from a 1 to a 2! Yee-haw! Aw, c'mon It was bound to happen. Living out here in Mayberry I've begun to speak Hick-ese.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home