AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Apparently Britney's got a new man. Photos of her Britney and her new man and her new man's very, very pregnant fiancee would definitely draw crowds of readers. And typical of her reputation, there's a scandal attached. It's just really a terrible shame that I haven't any pictures of her or Kevin Federline, or the future Mrs. Federline fit to burst with child. Anyways, if I did have photos of Britney, I still wouldn't post them any more than I would post pictures of Princess Diana dying or news and information regarding the death of her stepbrother. I actually can't stand Britney Spears. She strikes me as one of those stars that will actually do anything to create a scandal. But I wouldn't mind shamelessly creating a post that would draw multiple hits to my site.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home