AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Pity Party Over

Okay, guys and girls, no post all day because I've been nursing an agonizing knee and feeling sorry for myself over crappy extended family relations and the bs that all of that entails. After several hours chattin' with my special blogger buddy Wayne the pity party is over. Wayne let me spew my misery a little bit and really made me feel good about myself until soon we were just having a good old time. Go see Wayne either at his giggly blog, Codswallop and Flapdoodle, or his business blog (where he gives out free advice -he really is just TOO nice). Go ahead and visit with him. He's very nice and funny and intelligent.

Later on I will find something else to write about -if I ever get over the screaming sinus headache that's pounding through my head. Go read Wayne. There ya go, Wayne-o. Some Good Linky Love! =D

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home