AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Nine Layers of Me

OK. I was browsing blogs and I saw this. I took this from Heatheranne at No More Drama, who took it from someone else -click her link if you want to find out who.


Layer One
Name: Lisa
Birth date: 3-23-72
Birthplace: Lakewood, NJ (it wasn't a bad place 30+ years ago)
Current Location: Bushnell, FL
Eye Color: Hazel (Green/Brown/Gold -my best feature)
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde to Light Brown depending on time spent in the sun
Height: 5'3"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aries (couldn't they figure that out from my birthdate?)




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Two
Your heritage: Sicilian, Irish, Cherokee, Iroquois, Polish, German
The shoes you wore today: New Balance tennis shoes
Your weakness: Perfectionism
Your fears: Public Embarassment
Your perfect pizza: Sicilian from Angelo's in Jackson, NJ or Cheese from Tony's in Freehold, NJ (Pizza from here in Sunny Floriday? I'd rather starve -to death).
Goal you'd like to achieve: Fluency in 4 or more languages -currently fluent in two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Three
Your most overused phrase on IM: It's not Rocket Science.
Your first waking thoughts: 1 more hour!
Your best physical feature: My Lips or My Eyes
Your most missed memory: When my son was a baby.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Four
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: I'd rather starve
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Brisk, BABY!!
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Both -coffee with a cappuccino chaser? Followed by a Diet Coke?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Five
Smoke: No, never -AND I'm a big Non-Smoking whiner if I have to walk through yours to enter a business
Cuss: Sometimes, but I'm trying to stop
Sing: All the time even though I know I can't.
Take a shower everyday: At least twice
Do you think you've been in love: Yes, I know I have/am.
Want to go to college: Yes, again.
Liked high school: How 'bout indifferent?
Want to get married: I am.
Believe in yourself: Depends on my mood.
Get motion sickness: Only on long rides if I have to ride in the back seat.
Think you're attractive: I can be.
Think you're a health freak: No.
Get along with your parent(s): I wish.
Like thunderstorms: LOVE THEM!!
Play an instrument: Does my steering wheel count? During a particularly good bass beat?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Six
In the past month...
Drank alcohol: 1 Glass of Champagne
Smoked: NO WAY
Done a drug: NO WAY
Made out: Yes.
Gone on a date: No
Gone to the mall: Yep, today -for something specific.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
Eaten sushi: YES! -but it's been so long. I think I'm suffering from Wasabi Withdrawal.
Been on stage: Yes
Been dumped: Yes
Gone skating: Yes
Made homeade cookies: Yes
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: Yes about 10 years ago -Auburn
Stolen anything: Yes, but I was young and dumb then.
You sound boring: Hmmm, that's what you think. Hubby might tell ya different. ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Seven
Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: [blush] Oh yeah.
If so, was it mixed company: Yes?
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes, I don't drink very often, so I'm a bit of a light weight.
Been caught "doing something": Yep.
Been called a tease: Yep.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Shoplifted: Doesn't this come under stole something?
Changed who you were to fit in: Sadly, yes, but I've since grown up.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Eight
Damn, is this ever going to be finished???
Age you hope to be married: I'm married.
Numbers and Names of Children: 1 boy, nobody gets to know his name, sorry.
Describe your Dream Wedding: On a beach -and that's where we were married.
How do you want to die: In my sleep.
Where you want to go to college: Are you offering to pay for it? =D
What do you want to be when you grow up: A Good Person.
What country would you most like to visit: Ireland? Been to Mexico -have a second home there.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Layer Nine
Number of people I could trust with my life: My husband.
Number of CDs that I own: Not enough -I'm too cheap on music.
Number of piercing: two in each ear.
Number of tattoos: Zero
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Wow. At least 6, probably more.
Number of scars on my body: Numerous tiny ones -I'm quite the clutz.
Number of things in my past that I regret: No regrets. My past made me who I am.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home