AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me... Haaaaaappppppppyyy Birrrrthdaaaaaaaaaay dear meeeeeeeeeeee -eeeeeee! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Birrrrrrrrr -rrrrrrrthhdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Okay, okay, so Diva, I am NOT (it's pretty bad when even your own kid says, "MOM!! Please don't sing!") but I'm in a very good mood. Amanda was the first to wish me Happy Birthday today and I popped on over to her BLOG -it's too cool for words. Pop in and say Hello -tell her HR Lady from Am I Freakin' Invisible sent you. Anyways, I'm not planning to hang out here too long today, because HUBBY (that wonderful darling) gave me carte blanche (hope that's spelled right, I'm too lazy to look it up) on one of the credit cards today and I'm going shoe shopping and maybe some new lingerie too (nice repayment to hubby for a most excellent birthday gift)!!! YEE-HAH!! He also gave me my rose bushes I've been wanting for the yard and gardening tools, which I've also been whining -er asking about for a while. So maybe later I'll be getting down and dirty (in the garden -what is it with you people with your minds always in the gutter -do you think about your Mom with that mind -okay that was lame, but I had to try it out -Consider yourselves my personal guinea pigs). It's also very tempting to go and get my Kitchen Aid mixer :D, but I really NEED a whole new shoe wardrobe.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home