AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Saturday, March 20, 2004

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Okay, so ya got me. I didn't post yesterday. But I've got a very good reason -a pain in the neck LITERALLY!!! I don't know what did it, but I screwed my neck up real good. So badly that I basically couldn't sit up for most of the day yesterday AND I had an excruciating headache all day. I was miserable. The neck is still a little uncomfortable and so I don't want to sit in front of this PC all day.

I do have something to say though (when don't I?). Is anyone besides me sick and tired of all these drug commercials? Does anyone else think it's going to increase the number of hypochondriacs in society?

Does anyone else feel like they may actually have Adult ADD after watching that commercial for the umpteenth time? That one really takes the cake. Who doesn't occasionally lose track of what they're doing? Become easily distracted (in today's society with all the bells and whistles)? So basically, the way the describe it, pretty much everyone I know has Adult ADD. Next, do I have to sit through one more commercial for Natural Male Enhancement while I'm eating my Cheerios???? Am I really apt to walk down the street telling perfect strangers, "Hey I lowered my cholesterol?"


And another thing, have you listened to the side effect warnings on some of these suckers? One of them (don't remember which) listed menstrual cramps as a side effect and the only thing I DO remember is that it didn't seem to have anything to do with menstruation -well JEEZ, can't get enough of that, I think I'll run right out and get that prescription. Another listed frequent bowel movements and an inability to control them -so what health problem could be so inconvenient and uncomfortable to me that I'd be willing to begin wearing adult diapers to control the problem resulting from the prescription that was meant to control my original problem, "Well, I used to be fat, but now I only shit myself occasionally!"

I can just imagine what it's like for parents of young children. In case you don't know, young children are particularly fond of memorizing commercials and randomly bleating them out at odd moments. Wouldn't you just love to be there when little Jimmy blurts out -"Send away now for your free trial of BLOTTYBLOT the natural male enhancer" THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home