AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Miscellany...

Oh... Have I mentioned? My birthday is coming! I can actually feel myself aging by the minute. I'll be 32 on Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. I've gone ahead and added my wish list to the list of links on the lower half of this page. Go look. If you feel rich or outrageously generous you can buy, but don't feel obigated. It's mainly just for kicks.

By the way, I'm wondering what's happened to Mick. He hasn't been in my comments for a couple days and he hasn't updated his Blog either -you should get over there if you haven't been. He's got some lovely pics there.

Have I mentioned what a faithful little Bunny Reader the Grumpy Bunny is? Hop over and read her Blog too. Disillusioned has done some updating to her Blog so you can now skin her site -go see.

Have you run by Gary's site lately? Warning, it's not for the weak of heart, but he did put my Blogger Idol post in his Top 5, so ya gotta love him.

Alright, catch ya later.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home