AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Monday, March 22, 2004

Friday Five So I'm a LITTLE Late -sue me -I just found these on Amanda's site today and saw them on Gary's site the other day, so I guess now I'm hooked on Friday Five -you people are ENABLERS.


If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I'd like to go with the something for everyone menu -International- American, Japanese (mmmm, suuuuuusssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiii), Mexican (I make amazing tamales!), Italian (my Seafood Stuffed Shells are to die for), Seafood (I make a shrimp scampi that would make you fall in love), Hungarian (mmmmm, chicken paprikash), Greek (Spanokopita -puff pastry, feta, spinach-yum), Thai (shrimp stir fry in spicy peanut sauce -I am SUCH a cook) Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz -now I'm hungry.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
BOOKS!!

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Mystery with a little romance or Drama -based on actual lives but mildly fictionalized

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
World Languages and Cultures -and THAT is my dream!!!!

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
I wouldn't record an album. It would only frighten you -unless you need "Music to Drive People Away". That would be it -I'm pretty well tone-deaf and rhythmless.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home