AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, March 11, 2004

GONNA HAVE TO FACE IT, I'M ADDICTED TO BLOG

Let me just tell you. I'm proud of all the new things I've learned about blogging and all the crazy new stuff [with my blog -I'm getting too old (32, week after next) to try crazy new kinky stuff] I've done in the last few days. BUT I'm getting where I really can't stand the look of my Blog and I'm tempted to change it. There is a huge roadblock to that idea though. I cannot stand the idea of going through and re-entering all of the code and links and all that jazz just to prettify (my own word) my site. This really sucks. I'm all about symmetry and coordination and a place for everything and everything in its place, but I am also really quite lazy. What's a girl to do? On top of it all, if I don't spend a little more time away from the PC, it's gonna be (to quote Charlie), "Blog, it's what's for dinner." And the homestead is definitely losing the symmetry, coordination and a place for everything and everything in it's place-ness.

Bloggin' is a full time job. Then there's my obligatory visits to all my people -gotta drop over three or four times a day to see if Disillusioned has finally posted since she gets all tied up rubbin' pps and 'kuing and forgets about us little people, or if Charlie has blessed us with a midday post (no, you can't make me call it a nooner again!!) and go link hoppin' like a bee-bloggin' bunny (er-don't really know what a bee-bloggin bunny is, just sort of made it up -if you don't like it, deal with it or, hell, comment on it -let me know somebody actually reads that crap I spew).

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home