AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Ooh -almost forgot, been wanting to openly thank my good friend Charlie over at Where the Hell Was I (see Jolly Cholly link below) for giving me a shout out. Through him I found my first faithful reader, Disillusioned (yup she's linked too -cuz she's too cool and writes with refreshing honesty, but you've got to jump down the page to see the links, cuz I'm just not talented enough yet to know how to place a link within my post -all things in good time I guess). By the way reader(s), if you feel like mentoring me and teaching me new and creative ways to make my blog better, feel free. I'm a blog newbie and could use all the help I can get. And I'm interested in learning more about the various "Blogger Games" (like Blogger Idol -which I gave a shot at yesterday). But be gentle with me, please. ; )

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home