AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Sunday, May 09, 2004

YES, I am posting at 6 am on a Sunday, when I normally would be sleeping, but I'm too hot and too worried -on Mothers Day no less. Something wonky is going on with our air conditioner -of course that would happen the night before we're expecting guests AND on Mothers' Day when I can not tolerate heat and it's going to be 90 degrees.

It still sounds like it's running, but it's not getting any cooler in here. AND, last night when I climbed up on the bed and put my hand in front of the vent, air was coming out, but the air was almost warm. For the past week it was making slightly more noise than usual and hubby said it had been running more than usual. Do you think it's broken? Would it be worth fixing d'ya think or are we better off getting a new unit? If we get a new unit, who's best -Sears, Lowes, Home Depot?

Please say a Mothers' Day prayer that my air conditioner will suddenly start working again, or that it's something minor and we can find someone to fix it cheaply. When it's not one thing, it's definitely another.

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home