AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Friday, May 07, 2004

My latest Top 20 Searches, with their scores following -I think the higher the number the better. Can anyone explain that to me? I've taken the time to colorize my favorite one/the newest ones:

Kevin Federline pictures (Yahoo)
4
princess di dying (Google)
3
i am invisible (Google)
2
Kevin Federline photos (Yahoo)
1
Kevin Federline pictures (Google)
1
kevin federline pictures with britney spears (Yahoo)
1
ocala florida horny housewife (Google)
1
pictures%20of%20britney%20spears%20and%20kevin%20federline (Yahoo)
1
orchid farms indian distributed pics (Google)
1
%22adult diapers%22 site:blogspot.com (Google)
1
princess di dying photos (Yahoo)
1
%22Fahrenheit 911%22 Disney boycott (Google)
1

%22I lowered my cholesterol%22 I%27m telling everybody (Google)
1
%22Married%22 %22Plant City%22 %22hotel%22 %22affair%22 %22sex%22 (Google)
1
%22trading spaces home free%22 %2B %22winner%22 %2B %22 taxes%22 (Google)
1
acme invisible archer (Google)
1
britney spears and kevin federline (Google)
1
britney spears and Kevin Federline pictures (Yahoo)
1
dying princess (Google)
1
Edwin Binney%2C birthplace (Google)

Darn, after I pasted it I realized that one of the search results that really knocked me out has disappeared and I'm too lazy to go back to blog patrol to get it again. So, I'll just tell ya what it was: (and it was worded exactly like this) "Is Kevin Federline a black guy?" I honestly don't know if he's a black guy or not, and in the scheme of things, does it really matter? I'd be willing to be somebody told this searcher that Kevin Federline is black and so this person just doesn't trust whoever told him/her and came to check it out for his/her self.

Oh, and BTW, did anybody read my blog yesterday? Was that too heavy? Was everybody thrown by that? I'm trying to use this blog to work on my writing, so feedback is helpful and appreciated.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home