AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Well, this is all the post you're getting for today, because I've procrastinated as always and now have about 2 million things to do before we leave a child's birthday party in an hour. After that it's church and then come home, choke down dinner, and run my family in to the BIG CITY to shop for my Mother's Day Gift. So much for relaxing on Mother's Day Weekend. Then tomorrow we're having our first official cookout in the new house. Blogger's scheduled to be down for a few hours tomorrow, apparently for a new and improved version. I'm looking for some great side dish recipes to go with the pork roast I'm making Monday. Feel free to make suggestions in my comments.

Gotta go. Gotta vacuum and then wrap gifts. Ooops, one more thing. I've hit 1000 visitors. I haven't had a chance to look yet, but later I'll let you know who visitor # 1000 is/was.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home