AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Dancing Triceratops and Albino 'Gators

I had the strangest silliest dream the other night. At first it seemed very real -it was incredibly vivid. The colors were so crisp, so clear. Let me tell you about it.

The dream begins and I am in my living room. I walk over to the sliding glass door and look down. In the track where the screen door usually sits (I just took that out on Sunday morning to replace the screen) was a four foot Albino Gator -apparently the screen track had widened to about 18 inches deep. It really seemed so real still -even though I've never seen a gator near our home (knock on wood). Next thing I know I look out the other sliding glass door and the whole yard is full of gators. The yellow green swampy water comes right up to the edge of the track in the door and their are dozens of gators.

In that moment, during the dream, I remember thinking to myself, "Hey, wait a minute. We've never had gators out there. Where did all that water come from? This can't be real."

Then, I looked up and saw Triceratops -about a dozen of them lined up eating greenery (were they plant eaters?). Then I was thinking, "HOLY SHIT! Dinosaurs! Nobody's gonna believe this!" I apparently still hadn't accepted that this was a dream. When I looked again at the dinosaurs, they were all holding pink or purple pencils and kind of dancing. It wasn't any regular dance; it was kind of like a line dance. They were all doing this little step forward, dip, step back.

Then I woke up. Eventhough it's pretty silly at the end, I just wonder if there's any significance to it. I haven't dug out the dream interpretation book yet, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments. As of right now I have both Haloscan and Blogger Comments turned on -since Haloscan has totally sucked lately. Feel free to use either one or both. I'm going to get another cup of coffee before the AC guy gets here.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home