AM I FREAKIN' INVISIBLE OR WHAT?

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO CAN NOT BELIEVE...

I so cannot believe what I just read. I thought it was a rather slow news day until I heard this one. Guess who Kerry has chosen for his running mate!?!?! Freakin' Hillary Clinton! Now I just don't know what to think. This is about the most unexpected candidate in my mind. Seems like we'd be better off with just about anybody else. So now we're going to have to choose between the lesser of two evils -the Shrub or Kerry & Mr. Cigar's wife.

I'm sure he's just going for the female vote, though I'm not sure whether or not I would vote for anyone who brought Hillary with him. And I don't like being manipulated into voting for Kerry by his USE of a woman on the ticket. I probably would have voted for him anyway. This just makes me think twice. I don't know. What do you think?

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home